Terms and condition
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) is applicable to all Customers (individually a “Customer” and collectively “Customers”), including their direct or indirect end users that receive or use any service or resource from UnityOne.
We at UnityOne are extremely happy to have you onboard and trust you to use our services well/responsibly. Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Services:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing Customer End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website).
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users.
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services.
- to use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any other UnityOne product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other UnityOne product or service.
- to hold UnityOne or its affiliates up to public scorn or ridicule.
- to resell UnityOne’s services, in whole or in part, to any entity or individual, without UnityOne’s prior written consent, or misrepresenting your relationship with UnityOne.
- to compromise the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
- to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the services
- to overwhelm or attempt to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.).
- to Use “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to sends more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser.
- to go far beyond the use parameters for any given service as described in its corresponding documentation.
- to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people's private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from our services.
- to access or search any part of the services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”).
- to use the services for generating or sending unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam.
- to solicit our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by UnityOne.
- to promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
- to post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide content that is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic (including child pornography, which we will remove and report to law enforcement, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children), indecent, harassing, hateful.
- to attack others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition. If a Customer becomes aware of any such prohibited activity, then Customer agrees to immediately
(i) notify UnityOne, and
(ii) commence remediating the prohibited activity to the best of their ability.
Customers are responsible for ensuring that security controls are not circumvented by its acts or omissions.
UnityOne may make reasonable modifications to this Policy from time to time by posting a new version of this document on the UnityOne website at the current URL. Revisions are effective immediately upon posting.
Accordingly, we recommend that you visit the UnityOne website regularly to ensure that your activities conform to the most recent version.
Questions about this Policy (e.g., whether any contemplated use is permitted) and reports of violations of this Policy should be directed to email@example.com.